Friday, March 15, 2013

(Almost) Final Results

And today begins the weekend.  2 and a half more days of eating healthy! Ha, yeah, right. More like one-half more days.  I have already figured that I'll get through today, but Saturday and Sunday will almost definitely include massive cheat meals. I have even been envisioning a certain buffet I've been craving...

And that's totally within my rules...I just have a feeling that massive 3,000+ calorie buffet bombs is not a recommended healthy cheat meal option. But that's okay; the rules didn't get THAT specific.  Yeah, this is definitely a weakness for me... ;-)

The good news is that as of my weigh-in last night, I have met my goal of losing 3 lbs in 3 weeks. Exceeded it, actually.  I weighed in every three days for the first two weeks and then every day for this last week. So, from my beginning weigh-in, I lost about 5 pounds or 4% of my body weight.

I also calculated my weight change based on my average weight so far for the year because I think I had a particularly fat weekend before starting this experiment. This change was along the same lines, 4.5 pounds lost, roughly 3.5%.  

I used my handy-dandy Google Docs spreadsheet to keep track of the changes:


Sadly, I will probably reverse any positive changes over the weekend, especially if I give in to that buffet that's calling my name. That is why I thought maybe I'll review the results now before I completely invalidate them! ;-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment