Monday, March 11, 2013

What a Cheat!

These cheat meals are something else! I have definitely been taking maximum advantage of them. While I have only been allowing myself two cheat meals a week, they have all been HUGE calorie bombs. 

My brother came to spend the night Friday, and we debated over a number of different places, but decided to just keep it easy and pick up some Pizza Hut from down the street.  So, we each had a couple of slices of pizza plus at least one Pizza Slider.




Saturday is where it gets really bad. To be fair, we started off with a healthy-ish breakfast of 'Spring Eggs Benedict'.


After breakfast, we headed out to Indianapolis. My brother had texted earlier in the week and asked, "if I do come down this weekend, how about Indy/Cheeseburger in Paradise?" My immediate response was "wow, way to wreck my diet!". So, we started a day with a little bit of shopping then it was on to what was almost certainly the most unhealthy meal of our healthy days. Complete with an appetizer, entree, and 1.5 drinks.     

Onion Strings: Shared 3 ways

Francisco and I split the (veggie) burger!

  
My drink next to Franciscos' - very cute and super tasty!

House Pina Colada
We each had our own pretty drink, and then shared the pina colada since it was on special that day. 

My brother got a lucky bonus - they were out of the beer he had ordered, so the waiter brought him a sample of 5 different beers to choose from.  




No comments:

Post a Comment